Saturday, June 19, 2010

Two weeks tomorrow!

We leave two weeks tomorrow. Shopping is done, clothes ready, now we just have to pack it all up. It's hard to answer Den's question: "What are you looking forward to the most?" I have so many images in my mind, some from the videos we've watched, books we've read, websites we've visited, and others from memories of our previous trip. Cobblestones . . . open markets. . . outdoor restaurants . . . castles . . . sunshine . . . and the Mediterranean. We've entered our accommodations into our GPS, bought apps for the iPad, and purchased every travel size toiletry I can think of. This trip has been a long time in the making!

5 comments:

  1. Woo! I'm so excited for you two! The long awaiting year of 2010 has finally arrived : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cya at the ferry terminal where we'll say "hello" instead of "goodbye"! Glad we're starting out this journey together! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have the best of time you two! Can hardly wait to follow your trip with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know if you got my last post as i am new at this blogging stuff. Anyway was just wishing you guys all the best on your adventures and will be looking forward to following your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your trip so far sounds absolutely like a dream! I am hoping each day that you post what you have done so I can read it each morning with my coffee. Its like reading a few of the pages out of my romance novels each morning, as they are usually set in Italy in a vineyard,, too cool. Now back to reality. Tom moved into his shop this weekend and he was pretty excited. I told him to email you the pictures so hopefully he does. Toms dad has been in GP for the past week and I fly back to the island with him tomorrow as I have a family reunion this weekend and then Ginas wedding on Sunday. Still no offers on the house but we are still being very optimistic. Dave and Erika were on the island for a week and had a great visit with my family espcially when you have a new baby to show off!!
    So thats about it for news in GP and I will let you carry on with your travels. Take care guys.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a note. We would love to hear from you.